All ALEGRIA Studio fashion & art items are original designs of ALEGRIA Studio team and are protected under copyright laws in accordance with International Copyright Law and Second Life’s Terms of Service.
Your purchase and use of ALEGRIA Studio fashion & art items serves as your acceptance of these terms of service and policy.
- POINT OF SALE
- SUPPORT TERMS
- MARKETPLACE SUPPORT
- MESH INFORMATION
- IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATION
- GROUP AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATION
- REVIEW REQUEST INFORMATION
POINT OF SALE
ALL ALEGRIA Studio fashion & art goods are sold exclusively for use in the Second Life® virtual world at store/event locations and via the Second Life Marketplace by the avatar account Alegria (KatanaBlender).
ALEGRIA Studio reserve the right to discontinue/update, and adjust the pricing of any/all goods at any time and without warning.
ALEGRIA Studio fashion & art items are no transfer unless otherwise stated. Purchases are considered final and no refunds are issued.
Product replacement can be arranged for:
- Delivery failure – In the event of a server error or lag, items not delivered to the purchaser will be re-delivered upon request. Details and screen shoot from purchaser’s transaction history must be included in a self-named (user.name) notecard to KatanaBlender (See Marketplace Support below for information regarding purchase from the Second Life Marketplace)
- Delivery error – In the event of a server error when the wrong goods are delivered, these will be re-delivered upon request based upon transaction history. These details must be included with a screen shoot in a self-named notecard (user.name) to Alegria (KatanaBlender).
Display errors – Factors that may cause items failure to display properly may include/and are not limited to: server lag, user connection, third-party viewer faults. ALEGRIA Studio accepts no responsibility for such display errors – particularly those that occur within third-party viewers.
NOTE: Only the goods named in transaction history may be replaced.
ALEGRIA Studio fashion & art items have copy permissions unless otherwise stated. ALEGRIA Studio encourages care be taken when making alterations to accessories in order to fit them. (Rigged mesh styles cannot be modified, due to limitations of the Second Life ® Virtual World)
Known Marketplace issues include delayed deliveries or failure. These issues are beyond the control of ALEGRIA Studio and remain the responsibility of Linden Lab ™. While every step will be taken to remedy these issues, ALEGRIA Studio is limited in the actions it can take to help. When shopping via the Marketplace, you do so at your own risk and should contact Linden Lab ™ as your first priority in the event of failure.
- Pending Marketplace deliveries will reflect a deduction from your account balance. This amount is not transfered to the avatar studio Alegria (KatanaBlender) until such time as the Marketplace deems your item delivered and your transaction is completed by Linden Lab ™. This can take up to 24 hours. If you receive confirmation from the Marketplace that your delivery has been completed but you do not receive the item in your inventory, please send a copy of your transaction and the delivery confirmation (from email) in a notecard to Alegria (KatanaBlender) – every effort will be made to check the transaction and provide replacement. This can take 24 hours. If your delivery fails – you will receive an email from the Marketplace that you have been refunded the full purchase amount. ALEGRIA Studio does not provide refunds for failed Marketplace transactions – this is the responsibility of Linden Lab ™ as the service provider.
More information on shopping through the Marketplace can be found online here.
Mesh styles are labelled on promotional vendors and images within the store. TO DISPLAY MESH ITEMS A MESH-ENABLED VIEWER IS REQUIRED. More information on mesh-enabled viewers can be found here.
Rigged Mesh styles are designed to fit most standard SL avatar shapes, to move with the body of the avatar. Rigged Mesh styles can not be modified. This is a limitation of the technology. ALEGRIA Studio accepts no responsibility for the failure of mesh-styles to display properly, or at all because of the use of an outdated or third-party viewer that does not adequately support the use and rendering of mesh content.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT CUSTOMERS USE THE DEMO VERSIONS OF RIGGED MESH BEFORE PURCHASE.
IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATION
Manager Alegria (KatanaBlender) will issue official communication from ALEGRIA Studio regarding promotional information, news, updates on the store, goods, or any other services associated with the ALEGRIA Studio brand in the Second Life® virtual world. Co-owners AmandaMir and Noke Yuitza also will issue this information. No other avatar/username has the authority to represent ALEGRIA Studio in any capacity. Any false representation, theft, or fraud will not be tolerated.
Any avatar displaying these names, but with account name information that does not match, is not one of those identified above. Before engaging with ALEGRIA Studio, ensure that you are interacting with the real deal!
GROUP AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATION
Membership of the ALEGRIA Studio Group and Subscriber in the Second Life® virtual world is voluntary and free.
By joining the group or subscriber you accept that:
– from time to time you will receive promotional messages including news and product updates regarding ALEGRIA Studio goods, services and events.
– you may receive inventory offers of items such as free group gifts and are under no obligation to accept or keep them.
ALEGRIA Studio OWNERS, STAFF OR REPRESENTATIVES DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SUBSCRIBE ANY AVATAR OR USERNAME TO THIS SERVICE, WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT.
REVIEW REQUEST INFORMATION
Blogger requests are currently being solicited. Under regular circumstances, these are assessed based on criteria determined by ALEGRIA Studio staff representatives and acceptance of requests made at their discretion.
Any unlawful duplication, receipt or distribution of any ALEGRIA Studio goods, whether for personal use, or the purposes of resale, is a violation of the Second Life®Terms of Service and may result in any or all of the following:
– Removal of the item by Linden Lab ™ – Second Life® Owner
– Permanent ban from both the store, events and/or the Second Life® virtual world
– Further action at the discretion of either the creator or Linden Lab ™
If you see stolen content, please report it to the creators. Your assistance in this matter is very much appreciated.
Second Life® and Linden Lab are trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. This blog is not affiliated with the aforementioned parties, nor affiliated or sponsored by Linden Research.