The ghost wolf monster submissive approached her mistress. “Did you liked?” said her to her enormous puppy. “Human blood is more tasty than ether from the lost souls of the Underwold”. A trail of blood dripping from its mouth thick, staining the face, arms and clothing of the necromancer. But she didn’t care. Amanda was proud of her puppy’s camp massacre not so far of her hide. Some more blood sacrifices and she will be able to break the resistance of the last members of the Magician Order of Alegria’s Bay, while any more intruders will come to help them.
“You should be ready, my little Fangs… they are 3 and they are near…”
A new character is revealed! This post follows the adventures of The Defenders of Pegasoi and Ippos Chapter 4 published by Sorchie, following events from The Necromancer’s point of view. Read previous chapters and stay tuned for more adventures!
- Introduction: Letter to The Defenders of Pegasoi about a strange presence
- Plea from the Magician Order of Alegria’s bay in Pegasoi
- Chapter 1: The Defenders of Pegasoi
- Magician Order of Alegria’s Bay: Resisting
- Chapter 2: Somewhere only we know
- Chapter 3: The camp massacre
- Chapter 4: Warrior sisters